Medical Personnel, Inc.
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
(Job #1467) Thousand Oaks-area Aesthetics practice seeking outgoing and experienced Laser and Injectibles NP or PA to run new location for existing practice.
(Job #1447) DIRECTOR OF NURSING for a high-profile Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery practice
Opportunity to join a wonderful staff led by a well-respected, Board-Certified plastic surgeon.
• Strong knowledge of surgical suite operation, circulating, pre and post-op
• Experienced in credentialing for AAAASF and JCAHO
• Ensuring everything is ready in advance for surgery including supplies, garments, instruments and all aspects of the surgery suite
• Supervising and scheduling of OR staff
• Handling the credentialing for AAAASF and JCAHO
• Patient care to include pre-op, PACU, circulating, providing patient information on pre/post procedure details
• Assist the doctor in surgical procedures as needed, candidates MUST be surgically experienced
Schedule and Benefits:
• M-F (no weekends) 7:30a –4:30p or similar hours to cover surgical schedules. There are 3-4 surgical days with the remaining days to be used for Administrative duties
• $65/hr (as a W-2 employee) plus a strong Benefits package including 50% of medical paid, Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Paid Parking
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff