Aesthetics Job Openings

HOW TO APPLY for a position:

* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary 

 CLICK HERE or other ORANGE EMAIL LINK to submit your resume!

* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs

* We will contact you when a job matches your resume

Events

Choose your new job,

CLICK AN ORANGE JOB LINK TO EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND APPLY! 

Job #1458

Oct 10

DERMATOLOGY BACK OFFICE for WEST LA private dermatology practice

Job #1458) BACK OFFICE with DERMATOLOGY experience for a West LA medical practice.

Duties:

  • Assist Dermatologist with in-office procedures and minor surgeries
  • Coordinate pharmacy call-ins and medication details with patients
  • Patient intake and updating history confirming all information is current and correct
  • This position is Back Office 70% of the time and assists Front Office the other 30%.
  • Due to smaller staff size, all staff are expected to help in all parts of the office as needed. Must be open to helping Back or Front Office

Skills Required:

  • Certified Medical Assistant status required!
  • Must have 2+ years recent medical private practice work experience with employment longevity
  • Dermatology practice work experience is required!
  • This office is "medical dermatology" so preferred candidates should be comfortable with maintaining a natural appearance.
  • Requires the ability and desire to work with other team members to ensure excellent customer service, a smooth office flow and maximum use of practitioners’ time including paying attention to other staff to voluntarily assist in other areas as needed
  • Blood draw is not needed but must have experience establishing a sterile field, sterilizing instruments and assisting with minor surgical procedures

Schedule & Compensation:

  • M-F 8a-5p (no weekends!)
  • Competitive pay based on medical experience with strong benefits package including 100% paid medical (Anthem Silver), 401(k) Scrubs allowance, paid holidays, 5 sick days per year, 5 Vacation days after 6 months, paid parking


CLICK TO EMAIL YOUR RESUME & APPLY !

Job #1436

Oct 10

FRONT OFFICE with high level of customer service for Beverly Hills practice

(Job # 1436) FRONT OFFICE needed for Beverly Hills Medical Aesthetics Practice.

* Phones, appointments, coordinate call-backs, consultation forms, client Q&As,

* Quote prices, request, collect and document payments and encourage inquiry calls to book consults and procedures

* Outgoing, bubbly and warm personality, ability to initiate conversations with people, develop and maintain relationships to encourage return visits

* Take pictures and organizing the before and afters,

* Professional appearance and communication skills, Computer proficiency to handle scheduling appointments

* Strong Customer Service background is required - experience in top hotels, cosmetic dental, high end retail all will be considered.

* Strong ability to work independently, handle multiple details, operate in a very busy office and flexible in handling tasks throughout the practice as needed

* Ideally, candidates should be familiar with some aspect of medical aesthetics such as injectibles, lasers, hair removal, Coolsculpting, microdermabrasion, fillers, peels and professional-grade skincare products and be able to discuss these with clients as needed. However, will be open to top candidates willing to quick;y learn!

* M-F 8a-6p

* $18+/hr including strong benefits package including Bonus opportunities, fully-paid Medical, Paid Parking, Vacation, Holidays and Sick.

CLICK TO EMAIL YOUR RESUME & APPLY !

Want job opening notifications direct to your email?  LET US KNOW! 

How can we help you?*
SUBMIT
Thank you! Your message was sent successfully.

Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.


Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information.  You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION.  We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.    


We hope to hear from you soon!


-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff