Medical Personnel, Inc.
Back Office job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
(Job #1460) PART TIME - FRONT OFFICE/BACK OFFICE for a West LA Internal Medicine Practice
• Must have 2+ years’ experience in a private medical office
• Must have Cardiology or Internal Medicine or Family Practice experience
• Strong computer experience and prior experience using an EMR
• Strong phone skills including handling multiple phone lines, making and confirming appointments, triage of caller inquiries
• Very experienced performing blood draw, EKGs, injections, vitals, taking medical history
• Calm demeanor able to handle flexibility in the job duties as needed
• Front Office, make and confirm appointments, request and collect payments
• Back Office, maintain and clean rooms and supplies, room patients checking vitals, history and assisting with procedures including drawing blood, giving injections, prepping lab samples and coordinating pharmacy requests
Schedule and Benefits:
• M,W,F 8:30-12:30 or 3:30p (open to schedule flexibility
• $19/hr +
• Benefits include paid parking effective day 1. 401(k) after 1 year, Vacation is 1 wk after 1 yr, 2 wks after 2 yrs, 3 wks after 3 yrs.
(Job #1459) MEDICAL ASSISTANT blood draw experience for West LA medical practice PEDIATRIC experience required!
• This is a new position which will float primarily Back Office but may help with phones and check-in when needed
• Must have experience or desire to work with Newborns and Infants including injections, fingersticks, blood draw, heel pokes, proper measuring methods and children’s inoculations.
• Some computer experience required and will have some training
• Smaller staff so must be flexible in helping in various areas of the practice as needed
• This position requires the desire to be in a busy atmosphere helping new families ensure the health of their children.
• M-F 9a-5p. Two Saturdays per month 9a-12n 40-hr schedule so leave early one weekday those weeks you work Saturday
• $16/hr plus 3 paid sick, 6 paid holidays, and 3 paid vacation days per year
(Job #1458) BACK OFFICE with DERMATOLOGY experience for a West LA medical practice.
Schedule & Compensation:
(Job #1441) BILINGUAL KOREAN FRONT or BACK OFFICE for a downtown LA medical practice. Duties:
• Handle patient calls, make and confirm patient appointments and provide information
• Translate patient information from Korean to English both written and spoken
• Patient intake confirming all information is current
• Must have 1+ years medical practice work experience and be bilingual Korean!
• Experience and knowledge of how a medical practice operates and bilingual medical terminology
• Ability and desire to work with other team members to ensure excellent customer service, a smooth office flow and maximum use of practitioners’ time.
• This position is ideally Front Office but can be open to someone with other medical experience whether Front or Back Office, billing, clerk or other position in a medical office will be considered
Schedule & Compensation:
• M-F 8a-5p
• Competitive pay based on medical experience with strong benefits package including 100% paid medical, Dental and Vision (HMO, PPO or Kaiser) 12 paid holidays peryear, 6 sick days per year, 5 PTO (yr 1), 11 PTO (yr 2) paid sick leave, vacation and paid parking
(Job #1425 MA and MA with X-ray experience needed for BEVERLY HILLS-area medical practice.
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff
See What People Are Saying
NO cost, NO obligation
We look forward to hearing from you.
Are your Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Snapchat or other social media "private?"
Are your posts and photos online appropriate and encouraging to a future boss to want you on their team?