Medical Personnel, Inc.
Front Office job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
FRONT OFFICE needed for SANTA MONICA Chiropractic practice
(Job #1464) FRONT OFFICE for a Santa Monica Chiropractic Office
• Must have 2+ years’ experience in a medical office
• Knowledge of medical scheduling, insurance verification
• Experience handling multiple phone lines
• Some knowledge of chiropractic, orthopedic, physical therapy or similar desired
• Handle inbound calls, making and confirming appointments
• Ability to answer caller questions and provide initial information on the practice and services
• Assist throughout the practice to ensure supplies are stocked and the practice area maintains a professionally clean and neat appearance.
Schedule and Benefits:
• M,W,F 8a-5p, Tu,Th 9a-6p
• Benefits include paid parking effective day 1. After probationary period: $150 toward Medical, 2 wks accrued vacation, 3 accrued sick days, 6 holidays paid, Retirement after 3 yrs
FRONT OFFICE needed for Cedars-area private medical practice
(Job #1457) FRONT OFFICE needed for CEDARS private medical practice.
BILINGUAL KOREAN FRONT or BACK OFFICE needed for medical practice in Downtown LA!!!
(Job #1441) BILINGUAL KOREAN FRONT or BACK OFFICE for a downtown LA medical practice. Duties:
• Handle patient calls, make and confirm patient appointments and provide information
• Translate patient information from Korean to English both written and spoken
• Patient intake confirming all information is current
• Must have 1+ years medical practice work experience and be bilingual Korean!
• Experience and knowledge of how a medical practice operates and bilingual medical terminology
• Ability and desire to work with other team members to ensure excellent customer service, a smooth office flow and maximum use of practitioners’ time.
• This position is ideally Front Office but can be open to someone with other medical experience whether Front or Back Office, billing, clerk or other position in a medical office will be considered
Schedule & Compensation:
• M-F 8a-5p
• Competitive pay based on medical experience with strong benefits package including 100% paid medical, Dental and Vision (HMO, PPO or Kaiser) 12 paid holidays peryear, 6 sick days per year, 5 PTO (yr 1), 11 PTO (yr 2) paid sick leave, vacation and paid parking
FRONT OFFICE needed for BEVERLY HILLS AESTHETICS practice
(Job # 1436) FRONT OFFICE needed for Beverly Hills Medical Aesthetics Practice.
* Phones, appointments, coordinate call-backs, consultation forms, client Q&As,
* Quote prices, request, collect and document payments and encourage inquiry calls to book consults and procedures
* Outgoing, bubbly and warm personality, ability to initiate conversations with people, develop and maintain relationships to encourage return visits
* Take pictures and organizing the before and afters,
* Professional appearance and communication skills, Computer proficiency to handle scheduling appointments
* Strong Customer Service background is required - experience in top hotels, cosmetic dental, high end retail all will be considered.
* Strong ability to work independently, handle multiple details, operate in a very busy office and flexible in handling tasks throughout the practice as needed
* Ideally, candidates should be familiar with some aspect of medical aesthetics such as injectibles, lasers, hair removal, Coolsculpting, microdermabrasion, fillers, peels and professional-grade skincare products and be able to discuss these with clients as needed. However, will be open to top candidates willing to quick;y learn!
* M-F 8a-6p
* $18+/hr including strong benefits package including Bonus opportunities, fully-paid Medical, Paid Parking, Vacation, Holidays and Sick.
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff