Medical Personnel, Inc.
Associate Doctors Needed Now!
Family Practice Internal Medicine, Vascular Surgery
Downtown LA, Chinatown, Simi Valley and More!!!
SCROLL DOWN FOR JOB DETAILS!
Medical, Dental and Vision professional job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Doctor, Dentist, Surgeon, Ophthal & other practitioner positions
Marilyn Taylor Medical Personnel, Inc. is experienced assisting practitioners to find Associate professionals to make their practice more productive. We recruit Permanent and Temporary practitioners. Clients also seek Associate professionals interested in taking over the practice in the future when the owner is ready to make a career transition.
Doctors, Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Dentists of all specialties, Ophthalmologists and Optometrists.
We recruit, interview, ensure licensing, references, insurances and other must-haves for professionals prior to sending them for your consideration.
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
MEDICAL DOCTOR needed for DODGER STADIUM-area FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE
(Job #1396) Family Practitioner for LA-area Family medical practice (bilingual Chinese highly desired but not required!)
This position will assess, diagnose, and treat a wide range of conditions, ranging from broken bones to more exotic illnesses and make referrals to specialists for more focused care.
• Provide the full spectrum of outpatient primary care for adults and children.
• Record patient history, perform or request diagnostic tests and make diagnoses.
• Prescribe appropriate treatment, administering vaccinations and performing follow-up examinations, as well as educating patients in disease prevention and health maintenance.
• Provide individual patient instruction in accordance to prescribe treatment plan.
• Prepare medical records, clinical reports and correspondences.
• Supervise allied health professionals, such as nurses, physician assistants and medical assistants as assigned.
• Attend conferences and seminars when requested and comply with continuing education requirements.
• Graduated from an accredited medical school.
• Valid California Practice License.
• Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit to maintain license and board certification after residency.
• DEA registration to prescribe controlled substances.
• Must be eligible to be credentialed with facilities
• Board Certification highly desired!
• Bi-lingual English and Chinese (Preferred, not required).
• Valid CA Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance
• This position works a M-F or M-Sat (with one weekday off)
• Continuing Education paid for 5 days in addition to $500 expenses paid
• 12 annual holidays including birthday & Chinese New Year
• 10 days annual vacation
• 9 days annual sick
• Paid Medical benefits for Employee with compensation toward spouse/family as well.
• Fully paid Dental & vision for Employee, spouse & family.
• Competitive salary based on experience
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff