Medical Personnel, Inc.
Secretarial, Administrative Assistant, Scribe, Transcription job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR - ORTHOPEDIC MEDICAL RECORDS REVIEWER for Orthopedic practice.
This is an Independent Contractor position.
• Strong knowledge of Workman’s Compensation reporting and Orthopedics
• Experienced in records review
• Fine attention to detail and ability to strictly follow procedures
• Professional writing skills to draft letters and assist with fine-tuning evaluation reports
• Ensuring all pertinent details are contained in the patient’s records
• Evaluate for any possible inconsistencies in the records
• Follow-up on any missing or incomplete records to ensure a file is accurate
Schedule and Benefits:
• This is a 1099 position paid hourly for work performed
• Worker to come to practice only to pick up and drop off records. Work to be performed in worker’s own location.
• Payroll on the 1st and 15th of each month (unless that falls on a weekend)
• Compensation based on experience
Click Here to Add a Title
Click this text to start editing. This image and text block is great for descriptions about your business, products, or services. Double-click the image on the right to change it. You can also stack more of these blocks to describe items with imagery.
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff