Medical Personnel, Inc.
An ongoing series of informational entries
Things That You Should Have During Your Phone Interview
April 11, 2018
- A bottle of water, pen and paper
- The name and title of your interviewer
- The résumé and cover letter you used to apply
- A copy of the job requirements
- Your “Me in 30 Seconds” statement and Power Statements
- Notes from your research of the company online with good questions about the company, duties etc...(not about pay or benefits!)
** DO YOUR HOMEWORK! and be sure to be in a quiet and private place with no distractions (kids, pets, cars driving by...)
To receive our blog or job openings by Email...
Provide your name, email and phone number and we will add you to our Blog list.
If you would like to receive job updates by email, copy and paste your resume into the third box or email it as a Word document to [email protected] and we will share job openings that fit your experience.
** We DO NOT SHARE OUR LISTS OR APPLICANT INFORMATION WITH ANYONE! Fully private and confidential, no cost and no contracts.