Medical Personnel, Inc.
Insurance, AR, Accounting, Billing, Collection, job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
(Job 1595) Experienced MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE with MEDICAL BILLING experience for West Side medical practice.
• 2+ years of recent solid work experience in a private medical, dental or vision office!!
• Work duties to have included Front Office of a healthcare facility with some billing duties
• Experience billing or assisting with medical / dental / vision office billing with knowledge of coding, batching and preparation of billing for billing staff.
• Ability to deliver a high level of customer service and the ability to be flexible in your work day
• Professional presentation and communication (written and verbal)
• Understanding of medical chart management
• Candidates must have some experience in medical, dental, aesthetics or similar "patient-focused" business where their role was education, information and scheduling.
• Must enjoy listening, providing information and helping people with their healthcare choices
• Must enjoy a fast-paced atmosphere
• Ability to adapt to working with many personalities and a desire to co-work with other staff to ensure a smooth patient flow
• Answering phones, handling inquiries, providing information with the goal of scheduling appointments
• Pulling charts, data entry of updated information, ensure charts are ready prior to patient appointments
• Examine billing to ensure codes, details, signatures, approvals and all elements are in order
• Batching the billing and handle other preparations prior to sending it to the biller.
• This position may float throughout the practice as needed assisting with administrative duties Front and Back
• Candidates must be experienced in a medical practice with greeting, checking in and out, collecting fees and scheduling follow-up appointments.
• Work with other staff at every step to ensure high levels of customer service and optimum business operations
Schedule and Salary
• Full-time 8a-5p hourly position. $20+/hr (depending on billing experience) with Paid Parking. Also includes strong benefits package with health, dental, vacation, holidays and more!
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff