Medical Personnel, Inc.
Insurance, AR, Accounting, Billing, Collection, job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
(Job #1492) Biller with Fertility and/or OBGYN experience in Beverly Hills area.
• Experienced Medical biller with knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT billing
• Experienced in OBGYN billing
• Duties include verifying billing codes, electronic billing, resubmissions if needed
• Must have professional appearance, speech and writing skills
• OBGYN or Fertility knowledge is required
• 8a-5:30p M-F
• Pay based on experience with strong benefits package including health, dental, vaca, sick, holidays, parking and pension after 1 year
(Job #1479) Office Administrator for Santa Monica Family Medicine. Single-doctor practice bringing billing back in-house and seeks an experienced Administrator to handle office matters and AR.
• Must have medical billing/collections experience in HMO, PPO, Medical/Medicare
• Computer proficiency in Excel required plus experience using an EMR program
• Coordinate billing and collections, referrals, office supplies, vendors, maintain the budget ledger and ensure a smooth office operation and quality patient experience
• M-F 9a-5p $18-20 DOE includes paid holidays, 6 days PTO/yr and paid parking
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff