Medical Personnel, Inc.
Laboratory & Research job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
(Job #1510) PART TIME - LICENSED CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST needed for BEVERLY HILLS-area medical practice.
* Collect specimens ensuring QC and handle appropriate sampling and records.
* Perform lab tech functions including Chem, Hematology,Urinalysis, Immunology and Allergy testing. Report findings following protocols and alert doctor or Nurse to "Red Flag" results
* Carry out all lab procedures, requirements according to OSHA and Medical Laboratory policies
* Facilitate recommendations on findings as appropriate
* Bachelor's degree in nursing, chemistry, biology, public health or psychology or on-the-job training and/or CRC required.
* Must have certified previous work experience in a healthcare lab setting
* Candidates must possesses excellent organization, researching and good teamwork ethics
* Professional communication skills both written and spoken
* Must be computer proficient and able to conduct on-line searches and utilize numerous computer interfaces.
* Must have strong knowledge of OSHA and Medical Laboratory principals, quality control and HIPAA
* Detail-oriented to ensure all protocol requirements are maintained, reports and consents are in order
* Must provide current California license at time of application with the agency
Compensation and Schedule
* Part Time with flexible hours based on candidate's needs!
* $54/hr plus PTO and 80% paid parking
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff