Medical Personnel, Inc.
Nursing - RN, NP, PA, Nurse Midwife, LVN job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
Doctor's Secretary / LVN needed for Medical practice in Beverly Hills area :)
(Job #1548) DOCTOR’S SECRETARY / LVN needed in Beverly Hills- area.
Requires strong medical knowledge with a minimum Medical Assistant certification and preferably an LVN
• LVN / MA skills must include strong knowledge of medical terminology and medications, recent experience using EKGs and monitors taking a medical history and phlebotomy
• Secretarial experience should include excellent computer skills, experience using an EMR, acting as patient liaison between patients and doctors, ensuring that all documents, tests and insurance work is in order for each patient
• EMR computer and strong computer experience is required
• This position represents the doctor and requires professional speaking and writing skills, strong phone skills, high level of organization and able to multi-task in a busy atmosphere
• Requires recent experience performing back office duties and a strong work history
• Background checks are performed prior to any job offer being made
• M-F 8:30a-5:30pm •$21-23/hr DOE with strong benefits package including 80% Medical, Pension, 80% paid Parking, Vacation, Sick and Holidays
NP or PA for Medical practice in the Cedars area
(Job #1529) NURSE PRACTITIONER or PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT needed for Cedars-area medical practice
Schedule and Salary
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
RN - REGISTERED NURSE for West LA Women's Health & Fertility
(Job #1507) RN for West LA Fertility and Women’s Health Practice
Seeking an experienced RN with a solid OBGYN or FERTILITY work history
• Primary patient contact coordinating all medical aspects of their procedures
• Handle Egg Retrievals, labs and all medical duties of the fertility process
• Deliver a high level of patient care including consultations, direction, explanations and hand-holding
• Compassion! This is a very stressful event in the lives of the patients and requires a calm demeanor and understanding
• Experience in OBGYN or FERTILITY is required!
• Must be very detail-oriented handling multiple patients with changing needs and timetables
• Must be computer proficient including experience using an EMR system
• 40-hr work week – no overtime! M-F 8:30 am-5:30 pm. Once per month, exchange weekdays for a Sat & Sun 7:30 am-11:10 am.
• $42-45/hr DOE includes 100% medical after 30 days, dental and vision after 90 days; paid parking, accrue 2 weeks’ paid vacation and sick and 7 paid holidays after 90 days, 401(k) profit sharing after 1 year
NURSE PRACTITIONER or PA for OBGYN Medical practice in Beverly Hills area.
(Job #1491) PA with some Fertility and/or OBGYN experience for WOMEN’S practice adjacent to Beverly Hills – START ASAP!!!!!
• Licensed PA open to learning Women's health
• Organized, able to multitask in a busy environment, compassionate and calm nature
• Duties include evaluating and monitoring patients, providing patient education,
• Must have professional appearance, speech and writing skills
• OBGYN or Fertility are very helpful but are open to applicants with good work histories & job longevity in other specialties
• 8:00 am-5:30 pm - may rotate w/ one or two 1/2 day Saturdays each month…
• Pay based on experience with strong benefits package including health, dental, vaca, sick, holidays, parking and pension after 1 year
NURSE PRACTITIONER or PA for THOUSAND OAKS Aesthetic Medical Practice
(Job #1467) Thousand Oaks-area Aesthetics practice seeking outgoing and experienced Laser and Injectables NP or PA to run new location for existing practice.
DIRECTOR OF NURSING for Plastic/Cosmetic practice in Beverly Hills practice needed.
(Job #1447) DIRECTOR OF NURSING for a high-profile Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery practice
Opportunity to join a wonderful staff led by a well-respected, Board-Certified plastic surgeon.
• Strong knowledge of surgical suite operation, circulating, pre and post-op
• Experienced in credentialing for AAAASF and JCAHO
• Ensuring everything is ready in advance for surgery including supplies, garments, instruments and all aspects of the surgery suite
• Supervising and scheduling of OR staff
• Handling the credentialing for AAAASF and JCAHO
• Patient care to include pre-op, PACU, circulating, providing patient information on pre/post procedure details
• Assist the doctor in surgical procedures as needed, candidates MUST be surgically experienced
Schedule and Benefits:
• M-F (no weekends) 7:30 am –4:30 pm or similar hours to cover surgical schedules. There are 3-4 surgical days with the remaining days to be used for Administrative duties
• $65/hr (as a W-2 employee) plus a strong Benefits package including 50% of medical paid, Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Paid Parking
NURSE PRACTITIONER or PA for Medical practice serving patients mid-Valley.
(Job # 1404) NURSE PRACTITIONER or PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT for private practice in the mid-Valley
• This practice sees patients throughout the Encino to Sherman Oaks valley region at sites including hospitals and rehabilitation facilities
• Must be able to see patients, identify issues, develop diagnoses, initiate and facilitate treatment, work with patients, families and facilities to ensure a quality level of patient care
• Must have active license to practice in California including prescription writing. License will be verified prior to interviews and any job offer may be contingent on a background check.
• Ideal candidates should already have credentials at area facilities with the desire and ability to facilitate credentialing at any other facilities the practice has patients.
• Professional appearance with a friendly and warm personality that demonstrates enjoyment in getting to know the patients and helping them regain their health.
• This position is available as either a Full Time or Part Time position – will work with your schedule needs
• Must have reliable personal transportation
• Compensation as an Independent Contractor.
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff