Medical Personnel, Inc.
Associate Doctors Needed Now!
Family Practice Internal Medicine, Vascular Surgery
Downtown LA, Chinatown, Simi Valley and More!!!
SCROLL DOWN FOR JOB DETAILS!
Medical, Dental and Vision professional job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Doctor, Dentist, Surgeon, Ophthal & other practitioner positions
Marilyn Taylor Medical Personnel, Inc. is experienced assisting practitioners to find Associate professionals to make their practice more productive. We recruit Permanent and Temporary practitioners. Clients also seek Associate professionals interested in taking over the practice in the future when the owner is ready to make a career transition.
Doctors, Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Dentists of all specialties, Ophthalmologists and Optometrists.
We recruit, interview, ensure licensing, references, insurances and other must-haves for professionals prior to sending them for your consideration.
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
NP or PA needed for Mid-Valley area Hospital/Internal Medicine Medical Practice.
• This practice sees patients throughout the Encino to Sherman Oaks valley region at In-patient sites including hospitals and rehabilitation facilities
• Must be able to see patients, identify issues, develop diagnoses, initiate and facilitate treatment, work with patients, families and facilities to ensure a quality level of patient care
• Must have active license to practice in California including prescription writing. License will be verified prior to interviews and any job offer may be contingent on a background check.
• Ideal candidates should already have credentials at area facilities with the desire and ability to facilitate credentialing at any other facilities the practice has patients.
• Professional appearance with a friendly and warm personality that demonstrates enjoyment in getting to know the patients and helping them regain their health.
• This position is available as either a Full Time or Part Time position – will work with your schedule needs
• Must have reliable personal transportation
• Compensation as an Independent Contractor.
PA needed for Beverly Hills - area OBGYN MEDICAL PRACTICE
• Licensed PA open to learning Women's health
• Organized, able to multitask in a busy environment, compassionate and calm nature
• Duties include evaluating and monitoring patients, providing patient education,
• Must have professional appearance, speech and writing skills
• OBGYN or Fertility are very helpful but are open to applicants with good work histories & job longevity in other specialties
• 8:00 am-5:30 pm- may rotate w/ one or two 1/2 day Saturdays each month…
• Pay based on experience with strong benefits package including health, dental, vaca, sick, holidays, parking and pension after 1 year
MEDICAL DOCTOR needed for DODGER STADIUM-area FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE
(Job #1396) Family Practitioner for LA-area Family medical practice (bilingual Chinese highly desired but not required!)
This position will assess, diagnose, and treat a wide range of conditions, ranging from broken bones to more exotic illnesses and make referrals to specialists for more focused care.
• Provide the full spectrum of outpatient primary care for adults and children.
• Record patient history, perform or request diagnostic tests and make diagnoses.
• Prescribe appropriate treatment, administering vaccinations and performing follow-up examinations, as well as educating patients in disease prevention and health maintenance.
• Provide individual patient instruction in accordance to prescribe treatment plan.
• Prepare medical records, clinical reports and correspondences.
• Supervise allied health professionals, such as nurses, physician assistants and medical assistants as assigned.
• Attend conferences and seminars when requested and comply with continuing education requirements.
• Graduated from an accredited medical school.
• Valid California Practice License.
• Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit to maintain license and board certification after residency.
• DEA registration to prescribe controlled substances.
• Must be eligible to be credentialed with facilities
• Board Certification highly desired!
• Bi-lingual English and Chinese (Preferred, not required).
• Valid CA Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance
• This position works a M-F or M-Sat (with one weekday off)
• Continuing Education paid for 5 days in addition to $500 expenses paid
• 12 annual holidays including birthday & Chinese New Year
• 10 days annual vacation
• 9 days annual sick
• Paid Medical benefits for Employee with compensation toward spouse/family as well.
• Fully paid Dental & vision for Employee, spouse & family.
• Competitive salary based on experience
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff