Medical Personnel, Inc.
Practitioner job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Doctor, Dentist, Surgeon, Ophthal & other practitioner positions
Marilyn Taylor Medical Personnel, Inc. is experienced assisting practitioners to find Associate professionals to make their practice more productive. We recruit Permanent and Temporary practitioners. Clients also seek Associate professionals interested in taking over the practice in the future when the owner is ready to make a career transition.
Doctors, Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Dentists of all specialties, Ophthalmologists and Optometrists.
We recruit, interview, ensure licensing, references, insurances and other must-haves for professionals prior to sending them for your consideration.
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
NP or PA with CARDIOLOGY! needed for CEDARS- area private Medical Practice.
(Job #1576) NURSE PRACTITIONER or PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT needed for Cedars-area medical practice
Schedule and Salary
NP or PA needed for Mid-Valley area Hospital/Internal Medicine Medical Practice.
(Job # 1576) NURSE PRACTITIONER or PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT for private Internal Medicine / Geriatric / Rehab practice in the mid-Valley
• This practice sees patients throughout the Encino to Sherman Oaks valley region at In-patient sites including hospitals and rehabilitation facilities
• Must be experienced in evaluating patients, identifying issues, development of diagnoses, initiating and facilitating treatment, working with patients, families and facilities to ensure a quality level of patient care
• Active license to practice in California including prescription writing. License will be verified prior to interviews and any job offer may be contingent on a background check.
• Have the desire and ability to facilitate credentialing at facilities the practice has patients.
• Professional appearance and communication ability with a friendly and warm personality that demonstrates enjoyment in getting to know the patients and helping them regain their health.
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION
• This position is available as either a Full Time or Part Time position – will work with your schedule needs
• Highly desire people who can work Wednesdays and Weekends whether full / part / per diem!
• Must have reliable personal transportation
• Compensation as an Staff Member (W2) or Independent Contractor (paid per patient, 1099 status - must have incorporation / Tax ID to operate as 1099)
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff