Medical Personnel, Inc.
Secretarial, Administrative Assistant, Scribe, Transcription job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
Job # 1548
Doctor's Secretary / LVN needed in Beverly Hills area!
Requires strong medical knowledge with a minimum Medical Assistant certification and preferably an LVN
• LVN / MA skills must include strong knowledge of medical terminology and medications, recent experience using EKGs and monitors taking a medical history and phlebotomy
• Secretarial experience should include excellent computer skills, experience using an EMR, acting as patient liaison between patients and doctors, ensuring that all documents, tests and insurance work is in order for each patient
• EMR computer and strong computer experience is required
• This position represents the doctor and requires professional speaking and writing skills, strong phone skills, high level of organization and able to multi-task in a busy atmosphere
• Requires recent experience performing back office duties and a strong work history
• Background checks are performed prior to any job offer being made
• M-F 8:30a-5:30pm •$21-23/hr DOE with strong benefits package including 80% Medical, Pension, 80% paid Parking, Vacation, Sick and Holidays
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff