Billing, AR, AP & Compliance
Insurance, AR, Accounting, Billing, Collection, Credentialing, Compliance
HIRED! CONGRATULATIONS TO JACQUELINE! - Business Operations Manager
(Job # 2411) DENTAL FRONT OFFICE with BILLING EXPERIENCE needed for Beverly Hills-area Dental practice.
- Manages patient files and handles insurance verification prior to patient arrival
- Identify monies that need to be collected prior to treatment, collect and post payments upon patient arrival
- Bill and follow up with insurance companies, managing aging to keep outstanding debt low
- Assist patients with payment options including insurance and payment plans
- Ensure private payments are made in a timely manner, making collections calls when needed
- Make and confirm appointments providing patients with information about procedures to ensure they know what to expect to plan for before and aftercare
- Minimum of 2 years solid, uninterrupted healthcare billing employment
- 2 years Experience handling the Front Office of a Dental or private Healthcare Practice
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Mandarin, or French is highly desired!
- Ability to be self-directed prioritizing and handling tasks as needed
- Strong computer skills, high degree of data entry and payment posting accuracy
SCHEDULE & COMPENSATION
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:30a-4:30p, Friday 8:30a-2:30p
- Competitive level of compensation based on billing experience
Also includes competitive benefits package including PTO, paid holidays and more!
If you have not found a job you like, reach out to us to hear about our other up-coming opportunities!
Registering with our agency is no cost to you, but all the benefits of getting new jobs sent right to your email inbox.
Fill out the contact form below to get started.