Medical Personnel, Inc.
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
(Job # 1501) MEDICAL ASSISTANT needed for Beverly Hills Medical Aesthetics Practice.
* Blood draw and injections (B-12) experience highly desired
* Prep rooms, discuss cosmetic interest questionnaire with patients prior to meeting practitioner,
* Take pictures and organizing the before and afters,
* Professional appearance and communication skills, Computer proficiency to handle scheduling appointments
* Strong ability to work independently, handle multiple details, operate in a very busy office and flexible in handling tasks throughout the practice as needed
* Candidates must be familiar with some aspect of medical aesthetics such as injectibles, lasers, hair removal, coolsculpting, microdermabrasion, fillers, peels and professional-grade skincare products and be able to discuss these with clients as needed
* Phones, appointments, coordinate call-backs, consultation forms, client Q&As,
* Quote prices, request, collect and document payments and encourage inquiry calls to book consults and procedures
* Outgoing, bubbly and warm personality, ability to initiate conversations with people, develop and maintain relationships to encourage return visits
* M-F 8a-6p
* $18-20/hr including fully-paid Medical, Paid Parking, Vacation, Holidays and Sick.
(Job # 1490) West LA Aesthetic Medical office needing experienced Medical Front Office with light Back Office experience.
* Front Office - phones, copay, appts
* Back Office – room patients, take vitals (no phleb or inject but may medical assist if needed – no skills requ.))
* Must have 2+ years’ consistent work experience in a medical private office or aesthetics office
* M-F 8am-5pm (no weekends!)
* Competitive salary with strong benefits package including full health insurance, PTO, Holidays, Parking and Pension plan.
(Job #1467) Thousand Oaks-area Aesthetics practice seeking outgoing and experienced Laser and Injectibles NP or PA to run new location for existing practice.
(Job #1447) DIRECTOR OF NURSING for a high-profile Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery practice
Opportunity to join a wonderful staff led by a well-respected, Board-Certified plastic surgeon.
• Strong knowledge of surgical suite operation, circulating, pre and post-op
• Experienced in credentialing for AAAASF and JCAHO
• Ensuring everything is ready in advance for surgery including supplies, garments, instruments and all aspects of the surgery suite
• Supervising and scheduling of OR staff
• Handling the credentialing for AAAASF and JCAHO
• Patient care to include pre-op, PACU, circulating, providing patient information on pre/post procedure details
• Assist the doctor in surgical procedures as needed, candidates MUST be surgically experienced
Schedule and Benefits:
• M-F (no weekends) 7:30a –4:30p or similar hours to cover surgical schedules. There are 3-4 surgical days with the remaining days to be used for Administrative duties
• $65/hr (as a W-2 employee) plus a strong Benefits package including 50% of medical paid, Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Paid Parking
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff