Medical Personnel, Inc.
PART TIME- all levels of positions from Front Office to Surgeon
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
PART TIME MEDICAL FRONT/BACK OFFICE for a SANTA MONICA Internal Medicine office
(Job #1577) PART TIME FRONT AND BACK OFFICE for well-established Santa Monica medical practice
PART TIME MEDICAL BOOKKEEPER / ACCOUNTANT for a BEVERLY HILLS Medicine office
(Job #1568) PART TIME IN OFFICE - MEDICAL BOOKKEEPER for Beverly Hills medical practice
* 10+ years' experience handling Accounting and Bookkeeping duties for a medical office - multiple-practitioner experience highly desired (ability to separate expenses and revenue by practitioner)
* Must have medical private practice experience - will not consider general business
* Quickbooks and Excel proficiency is required – will not train on these!
* Warm personality, good diction, excellent written communication, attention to details
* Experienced handling payroll, tax preparation, payment posting, budget management, AP, month- end reporting, year-end reporting
Schedule and Benefits:
* 15+ hours per week – Days/hours are flexible but MUST INCLUDE MONDAYS to do payroll!
* W-2 position with competitive salary, paid Parking and Sick time which accrues based on work hours.
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff