Medical Personnel, Inc.
Dental Positions - All Level of job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
DENTAL SURGERY SCHEDULER / PATIENT COORDINATOR for well-established dental practice
(Job #1532) West LA DENTAL office seeks an experienced SURGERY SCHEDULER / TREATMENT COORDINATOR
Schedule and Salary
DENTAL ASSISTANT or RDA needed for BEVERLY HILLS Cosmetic Dental practice
(Job #1500) Dental Assistant or RDA needed for Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dental Practice
• Assist Dentist with cosmetic dental procedures including bleaching, implants, Invisalign and other dental aesthetic processes
• Take digital X-rays, sterilize instruments, set up trays, prepare product as directed by the dentist
• RDA duties will be more extensive in independent patient care
• Must have 2+ years’ recent prior work experience in a Dental office
• Experience answering patient questions about cosmetic procedures and services
• Ability to assist throughout the practice as needed with Front, Back and Patient Care
Compensation and Benefits
• $18-$22 depending on experience/DA/RDA with paid Vacation, Holidays Sick time. Medical Benefits depending on needs
(Job #1495) DENTAL ASSISTANT or RDA needed for Culver City general dental practice.
General dental practice is seeking an experienced, professional RDA or Dental Assistant to join a strong back-office team.
Concierge-level general dental practice is seeking an experienced, professional Front Office desiring a long-term career home.
• Must have 2+ years’ experience working in a private dental, medical or aesthetics practice handling Front Office
• Computer proficiency with a medium or higher skill level required. Must include experience with a dental EMR program – Dentrix desired, but other EMR experience qualifies
• Professional presentation, proper diction and writing skills
• Handles multiple-line phone system, makes and confirm appointments, insurance verification, ensuring charts have complete and current data, entering treatment plans into the EMR system.
• Must have a can-do attitude and take direction well
• Ideal candidates are VERY detail oriented, punctual with a strong work ethic – have a high desire for accuracy and providing the best patient experience possible
• 2+ years of college highly desired
• 4-4 ½ days per week (32-37 hours). 7:50a-5pm
• Competitive salary includes 100% health insurance, dental insurance, pension after 1 year - 401(k), 1 week vacation after year 1, paid sick and holidays.
DENTAL OFFICE MANAGER needed for well-established Santa Monica dental practice
Job # 1473 - DENTAL OFFICE MANAGER for Santa Monica single dentist Cosmetic and Family Dental office. GET FRIDAYS OFF and work with a WONDERFUL TEAM! This is a well-established office with a wonderful staff who have been together a long time. The manager is retiring and they seek someone who is personable, with a sense of humor and a willingness to jump in and handle wherever needed.
Schedule, Salary and Benefits
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff