Medical Personnel, Inc.
Dental Positions - All Level of job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
DENTAL ASSISTANT or RDA with Aesthetic and Restorative dental experience for an upscale Brentwood-area dental practice
Job #1587 Registered Dental Assistant with Orthodontic experience or Certified Orthodontic Assistant for a Dental practice in the S
Seat and drape patients, answer questions and provide information
Occasionally assist with phones, appointments, call-backs and follow-ups
Document patient information using Eaglesoft EMR software
Take digital xrays, sterilize instruments and set up a sterile tray
Assist the dentist with chairside procedures include general, cosmetic and implant dentistry
Candidates must have 2+ years' recent and consistent work experience in a private Dental practice
Must be computer proficient, articulate, with a professional demeanor and presentation
Have a warm and friendly personality, strong communication skills
Experience working with whitening, implants, restorations and various types of cosmetic dentistry
Schedule and Compensation:
Mon - Fri, 8a-5p
Compensation based on experience and certification (DA vs RDA) $20+
Also includes benefits package with stipend toward your health insurance, 1 week vacation after 12 months, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 sick days accrue, paid holidays!
ORTHODONTIC ASSISTANT or RDA with ORTHODONTIC experience needed for SOUTH BAY Dental practice
Job #1587 Registered Dental Assistant with Orthodontic experience or Certified Orthodontic Assistant for a Dental practice in the South Bay area. Join the excellent team at a well-respected, single-location, beautiful Orthodontic practice with the latest instruments, convenient open parking and NO WEEKENDS!
TEMP or PERMANENT options for employment
Schedule and Compensation:
Treatment Coordinator/Office Manager needed for General Dental Practice in Valencia!!
• Strong knowledge of Dental business development, high end practice in need of someone professional, business minded, sharp, comprehends treatment plans & all phases of dentistry.
• Close deals in finances, 13 employees
Schedule and Benefits:
• Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm, an occasional Sat.
• Medical, 401k
DENTAL ASSISTANT or RDA needed for BEVERLY HILLS Cosmetic Dental practice
(Job #1500) Dental Assistant or RDA needed for Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dental Practice
• Assist Dentist with cosmetic dental procedures including bleaching, implants, Invisalign and other dental aesthetic processes
• Take digital X-rays, sterilize instruments, set up trays, prepare product as directed by the dentist
• RDA duties will be more extensive in independent patient care
• Must have 2+ years’ recent prior work experience in a Dental office
• Experience answering patient questions about cosmetic procedures and services
• Ability to assist throughout the practice as needed with Front, Back and Patient Care
Compensation and Benefits
• $18-$22 depending on experience/DA/RDA with paid Vacation, Holidays Sick time. Medical Benefits depending on needs
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff