Medical Personnel, Inc.
Front Office job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
FRONT/BACK OFFICE for an LA area CONCIERGE medical practice.
(Job #1514) FRONT/BACK OFFICE for concierge-type Orthopedic practice in LA
Schedule and Compensation
APPLY NOW!!! EMAIL YOUR RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
FRONT OFFICE for a WEST LA medical practice
(Job #1511) FRONT OFFICE for West LA Ear/Nose/Throat medical practice
Seeking an experienced Medical Front Office with a solid work history in medical private practice
• Initial contact for patients to the practice demonstrating an upbeat and professional personality
• Answer questions and discuss benefits of the practice with inquiring callers, forwarding to appropriate staff for more detailed information
• Handle phones, make and confirm appointments
• Deliver a high level of patient care and handle high-profile patients with professionalism
• Experience in aesthetics, dental, head and neck highly desired but not required
• Professional level of speech and writing
• Detail-oriented handling and prioritizing between multiple calls, tasks and doctor needs
• Computer proficiency must include experience using an EMR system
• 40-hr work! M-F 8:30-5:30p
• $18+/hr DOE includes strong benefits package including medical insurance, retirement, paid parking, vacation sick and holidays.
SURGERY SCHEDULER for a Beverly Hills OBGYN practice
((Job #1508) SURGERY SCHEDULER for BEVERLY-HILLS-area OBGYN practice
Seeking an experienced medical surgery scheduler with a solid OBGYN work history, maturity and energy to join our busy team!
• Primary patient contact coordinating all aspects of their procedure
• Coordinate appointments, labs and paperwork, assist with patient inquiries and procedure planning details
• Deliver a high level of patient satisfaction and cater to a “concierge” level of clientele ensuring patients and families are fully informed and prepared for procedures
• Maintain DETAILS!
• Ideal candidates have the maturity to enable them to handle their work in a very busy work atmosphere with ongoing distractions and moving parts
Must have 2+ years’ experience working in an office with a high amount of OBGYN patients AND Experience working with Cedars is REQUIRED!
• Must be very detail-oriented including remembering patient names and details, handling multiple patients simultaneously for different doctors
Candidates must have experience working in a multiple-practitioner group required as this is a very busy practice
• Must be computer proficient including experience using an EMR system – Epic highly desired!
This practice assists with all medical procedures including LEEP, D&C, Colposcopies so applicants MUST be comfortable working with ALL these procedures
• M-F 8:30-5:30p
• $24/hr DOE includes 100% medical after 30 days, dental and vision after 90 days; paid parking, accrue 2 weeks’ paid vacation and sick and 7 paid holidays after 90 days, 401(k) profit sharing after 1 year
CLICK HERE TO EMAIL YOUR RESUME
FRONT OFFICE for an OBGYN practice in West LA area.
(Job #1506) FRONT OFFICE for West LA Women’s Health and Fertility Practice
Seeking an experienced Medical Front Office with a solid OBGYN or FERTILITY work history
• Initial contact for patients to the practice
• Answer questions and discuss benefits of the practice with inquiring callers
• Handle phones, make and confirm appointments
• Deliver a high level of patient care including consultations, direction, explanations and hand-holding
• Offer understanding and compassion! This can be a stressful time in the lives of the patients and requires a calm demeanor and helpful attitude
• Experience in OBGYN or FERTILITY is required!
• Must be very detail-oriented handling multiple patients with changing needs and timetables
• Must be computer proficient including experience using an EMR system
• 40-hr work week – no overtime! M-F 8:30-5:30p. Once per month, exchange weekdays for a Sat & Sun 7:30a-11:10am.
• Up to $22/hr DOE includes 100% medical after 30 days, dental and vision after 90 days; paid parking, accrue 2 weeks’ paid vacation and sick and 7 paid holidays after 90 days, 401(k) profit sharing after 1 year
MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE for a VISION practice in the Brentwood-area
(Job #1505) FRONT OFFICE needed for BRENTWOOD-area Vision practice
• Deliver a high-end “boutique” style of customer service to our patients!
• This is a Paperless office to computer proficiency is crucial!
• Handle Phones, checking patients in and out, scheduling and confirming appointments, clerical duties, scanning faxing, determining what is important/urgent
• Answer questions about practice services to encourage appointments
• Collect payments
• Must be computer savvy to pick up our system with minimal instruction – initiative to learn the system
• Job longevity! No job hoppers will be considered! Our staff all have 10+ years and are more like a family and seek a new member wanting a long-term position
• Outgoing personality, articulate and professional communication style, ability to inform callers about company services to encourage consultations
• Reliable personal transportation and minimal travel to Brentwood!
• Work as a team with another Front Office staff member
• Time flexibility as Wednesday is 7:30a-7:30p with a short day on Fridays and occasional late runs on Tuesdays due to procedures. Overtime is paid but staff must be flexible to cover these if needed.
• Punctuality – 7:30am start means 7:30am ready to work!
• Ophthalmology desired but not necessary is someone is sharp and ready to learn the specialty and get up to speed quickly
Compensation and Benefits
• Hours: 7:30-4pm Mon, Tues, Thur. Long day Wed 7:30-7:30 & Short day on Friday 7:30-3pm OT PAID, flexible with hours as sometimes Tues can be late.
• Benefits: 401K after 1 year, Paid Holiday, Sick time. No Medical Insurance at this time
• $17-$21 depending on knowledge and experience
MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE for a Santa Monica Physical Therapy practice
(Job #1504) MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE for a Santa Monica Chiropractic Office
**Medical Office Employment Experience Required**
Apply NOW for this wonderful private practice employment opportunity!
Bilingual Mandarin Translator for an OBGYN practice in West LA area.
(Job #1494) BILINGUAL MANDARIN Translator for West LA medical practice
• Must be bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English
• Ideal candidate has some healthcare work experience
• Duties include translating medical details and instructions with Chinese only speaking patients
• Must have professional appearance and strong communication skills in Chinese and English
• 8a-5:30p - may include a very occasional Saturday if needed for special patient scheduling needs
• Pay based on experience with strong benefits package including health, dental, vaca, sick, holidays, parking and pension after 1 year
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff