Medical Personnel, Inc.
Front Office job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE for Los Angeles-area medical practice
(Job #1581) Full Time MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE with INTERNAL MEDICINE experience for medical practice in Los Angeles.
REQUIREMENTS: Must have Internal Medicine or Cardiology work experience for consideration
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION:
Experienced MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE for busy private practice in the Cedars area.
(Job #1575) MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE needed for CEDARS private medical practice.
Requirements: Must have INTERNAL MEDICINE or CARDIOLOGY work experience to be considered
Schedule and Compensation:
MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for Valley WORK COMP medical office
*** Requires experience working with WORK COMP for the purposes of AME, IME or QME in a med-legal, orthopedic or pain management-type workplace! *** Applicants without MEDICAL + WORK COMP will not be considered.
(Job #1566) MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for an Orthopedic practice near Sherman Oaks
Experience REQUIRED for consideration:
Salary and Benefits:
SKINCARE ASSISTANT for Torrance-area medical practice
(Job #1555) SKINCARE ASSISTANT or MEDICAL ASSISTANT for Aesthetics practice near Torrance
• Assist with aesthetic treatments including laser skin rejuvenation, fillers, injectibles, Coolsculpting
• Assist with dermatological procedures including acne, rosacea, skin discoloration and shave biopsies
• Autoclaving and preparation of sterile field for procedures and surgeries
• Supply management and ordering
• Discuss skincare products and services with patients as appropriate
• Assist with Front Office when needed - this office supports each other so cross-training is done with all staff
• Ideal candidates have strong knowledge and passion for skincare!!!
• 2+ years’ recent work experience in a spa, derm, plastics or similar aesthetics company
• Professional diction and writing skills and the ability to discuss aesthetic procedures and products with clients
• Must have a Natural appearance with no obvious prior plastic surgery or injectible use
• Dermatology or plastics experience helpful but not required but needs to have a PASSION FOR SKINCARE!
• High energy, outgoing and professional personality
• Computer proficient
Schedule and Compensation
• M-F 9a-6p (1-hour lunch) $16-20/hr + depending on experience.
• Benefits package includes 50% of company medical paid after 6 months, 1 week vacation available for use after 1 year, 3 days paid Sick time/yr, Paid holidays after 90 days' probation, open parking and scrubs provided after probationary period.
MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for West LA private medical practice
(Job #1553) Seeking an experienced MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for a West LA Integrated Medicine practice.
• Must have 2+ years' experience working in a private medical office, medi-spa, holistic practice or similar medical office
• Requires an upbeat, friendly and outgoing personality to welcome patients to the practice upon arrival, handle check in/out, make and confirm appointments,
• Preferred candidates have a knowledge or strong interest in Herbal Medicines and Supplements and be willing to learn about them to discuss them with patients
• Strong phone skills to convert inquiring callers to appointments
• This position requires professional communication and language skills, a high level of attention to detail, accuracy and a willingness to deliver a high level of customer service
• College degree highly desired!
• This position is the doctor's right hand and duties include business and occasional personal tasks that enable the doctor to focus on quality patient care
• Experience working independently, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks
• M-F 9a-5:30p $18-20/hr plus Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays, 401(k) after 1 year and Profit Sharing after 3 years, Inter-office Health Care provided with discounts on supplements and infusions
Treatment Coordinator/OM for General Dentistry practice in Valencia area..
(Job #1546) TX Coordinator/Office Manager needed for a General Dental Practice in Valencia area.
• Strong knowledge of Dental business development, high end practice in need of someone professional, business minded, sharp, comprehends treatment plans & all phases of dentistry.
• Close deals in finances, 13 employees
Schedule and Benefits:
• Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm, an occasional Sat. $20-30/hour depending on experience.
• Medical, 401k
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff