(Job #2423) SURGICAL SCRUB TECH for Aesthetics practice near Rancho Cucomunga. Work with a friendly and professional surgical team to make a difference in the lives of patients. Drive the other direction for an easier commute!
Assist in surgery with set-ups, instruments, clean up and all surgical tech duties
Review count of sponges, needles and other materials prior to surgery's end.
Apply bandages to patient and assist in transporting them from the operating room.
Remove tools and surgical instruments for sterilization.
Prepare and clean the operating room for next surgery
Current LVN or Scrub Tech license
Recent experience working as a Scrub Tech in surgery and understand surgical and post-op procedures
Professional references of prior employers, doctors or supervisors
SCHEDULE AND BENEFITS
M-F 40-hour week. Start times vary with surgical days starting at 7am and ending when the last patient is discharged $32-35/hr salary based on prior experience
$350/month toward choice of medical plans including HMO and PPO
Paid Holidays, 2 weeks PTO, 401(k) after 1 year with 3% contributed whether or not employee contributes
(Job #2365) LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPIST is needed for West LA Physical Therapy practice. Practice is currently looking to add a licensed physical therapist to their cash / insurance hybrid clinic specializing in orthopedics including sports therapy.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Therapist will work one-on-one with clients to understand their situation, evaluate their needs, and develop and implement a customized treatment plan to succeed where other approaches have not been successful
- Utilize manual therapy and biomechanical assessment to drive interventions
- Develop a relationship with patients to help them achieve and maintain their physical health goals
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, current license in California, CPR certification
- Seeking a full-time position
- Strong orthopedic clinical skills in manual therapy, exercise prescription, and differential diagnosis
- High level of customer service for a primarily cash-pay patient relationship
- Professional level of communication and presentation appropriate for a high-end healthcare practice
- Computer proficiency to maintain records of patient interactions in the EMR system
SCHEDULE & COMPENSATION
- Schedule is generally M-F 9a-6p (any outside times can be coordinated between therapist and client as appropriate)
- Compensation of $85,000 - $95,000 depending on prior experience. Must pass a background check prior to employment finalization
- Benefits to include health insurance, mentorship opportunities, continuing education stipend, retirement plan, paid time off, paid holidays and paid administrative time
If you have not found a job you like, reach out to us to hear about our other up-coming opportunities!
Registering with our agency is no cost to you, but all the benefits of getting new jobs sent right to your email inbox.
Fill out the contact form below to get started.